GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING THE DINNER IN THE SKY® ONLINE RESERVATION SYSTEM
2. The Dinner in The Sky® Online Reservation System is managed by Skyworld International OÜ (hereinafter Skyworld International), reg. code: 14700221, registered office address Estonia, Harju maakond, Harku vald, Tiskre küla, Puisniidu tee 2-5, 76916 and electronically firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Skyworld International is not an organiser of any event. Online Reservation System sells tickets upon the assignment, in the name and at the expense of the organiser Skyworld Entertainment OÜ (hereinafter Organiser), reg. nr: 12960432, registered office address Kopli tn 69c, Tallinn . Skyworld International has no rights to establish or modify ticket prices and conditions of sale thereof, inter alia, does not decide on the arrangement of places (seats) at any events, does not buy back, replace any tickets, does not compensate for any perished, lost, stolen, damaged, etc. tickets. Skyworld International is not liable for any damages associated with the event, incl. does not compensate for the value of items lost during any event. The rights and obligations stemming from tickets are established and notified of by the organiser of the particular event, and under no circumstances does Skyworld International bear any responsibility for the contents, modification, performance, etc. of such rights and obligations.
4. Skyworld International is not a representative of the organisers, artists, etc. of any events, or of any person responsible for the organisation, contents, information, promotion or quality thereof. A person responsible for the same is the organiser of the particular event, whose data is provided on the Dinner in The Sky® Online Reservation System website, and whose contact info is stated on the ticket. Any possible claims connected with the holding of any event shall be submitted directly to the organiser.
5. The customer shall receive the ticket(s) in the Online Reservation System upon paying for the ticket(s) and after the order confirmata is accepted.
6. Tickets shall be kept in a safe place. Direct sunlight and heat can damage the ticket.
7. Skyworld International shall not be obliged to buy back or compensate for tickets, in the case that the relevant event is cancelled, postponed or if the venue of the event is changed. The organiser of the event shall handle any buy-backs of and/or compensations for tickets, unless notified otherwise.
8. Any use of the Dinner in The Sky® Online Reservation System website, its contents and data for any unlawful activities, as well as for the purpose of sale or resale of tickets, for advertising or business purposes or otherwise for receiving any benefits, incl. intermediation of tickets, is prohibited without Skyworld International’s prior written consent. Skyworld International shall have the right to charge a contractual penalty for breach of contract in the amount of up to 100 000 EUR from any customer who has violated this provision.
9. In the event of breach of any Conditions of use of the Online Reservation System Skyworld International shall have the right to unilaterally terminate the use of the Online Shop and/or suspend any ticket purchasing transaction carried out by that person.
10. By performing any action on the Online Reservation System site, the user confirms that:
1) he/she is an individual of at least 18 years of age, has full passive and active legal capacity for using the Online Reservation System.
2) it is a legal entity whose representative has all and any powers to use the Online Reservation System Entertainments in the name of that person, and to assume any obligations for that legal entity;
11. Neither Skyworld International nor the organiser are obliged to verify whether the person presenting the ticket is the person who has purchased it, and are not liable for any damages stemming from the same. When a customer enters an event on the basis of a ticket printed out by the customer, the customer shall be deemed entered the venue when the customer first submits the printout of the ticket for scanning by the organiser.
13. Any claims pertaining to the holding, contents, quality, advertising, etc. shall be submitted to the organiser of the event.
14. Any disputes arising out of the use of the Online Reservation System site shall be resolved at the Harju County Court in accordance with these Terms, and the laws of the Republic of Estonia.
15. Skyworld International does not see card data related to any transactions carried out by the customers. For the purpose of consummating the transaction the customers are redirected to the safe environment of the Card Centre of Banks. At the time of payment the card holder inputs the card data into the database located in the Card Centre server, and any data pertaining to the transaction are also stored in the server of the Card Centre. Skyworld International shall bear no liability for the accuracy or incorrectness of card data. For the purpose of fraud prevention Skyworld International may monitor IP addresses of its customers to detect orders from the same IP address using different cards or placed in the name of different recipients. In the case of any fraud is suspected Skyworld International shall notify the Bank thereof.
16. In the case of suspected card payment frauds the Bank shall have the right to suspend the processing of the transaction for the period of investigation, or cancel the transaction. In such case the bank shall notify Skyworld International of such investigation pertaining to the transaction and Skyworld International shall not be allowed to release the goods before such investigation is completed.
17. When card data are requested the MasterCard Secure Code and Verified by Visa systems are used.
18. The Terms shall enter into force upon their acceptance by the customer, and shall remain effective for the duration of any legal relationship between the customer and Skyworld International governed by these Terms. The customer shall have the right to withdraw from these Terms within 14 days following their acceptance.
19. The customer agrees to receive information letters sent by Skyworld International to the e-mail address provided by the customer.
20. When the customer withdraws from the contract Skyworld International shall be obliged to refund the value of the ticket, less any Entertainment and commission fees. In the event of the customer’s withdrawal from the contract Skyworld International shall have the right to charge a commission fee the amount of which is stated on the ticket.
21. In the case that a bank card is used for payment the only way to cancel the transaction is sending an application to the bank stating the data of the transaction. The application shall also state the reason for cancellation. Other channels cannot be used to refund moneys. The card holder shall be notified of the cancellation of the transaction in writing only provided that the goods have been returned and the transaction is cancelled on the basis of a written application of the customer.
22. In case of ticket refunding the refund will not include additional fees, delivery fees and on-top fees.
23. All cancellations and changes must be done a week before the event.
24. Wind over the speed of 15 meters per second and lightning prevent the event from taking place. If the lift is cancelled the food will be served in the welcome lounge and all the guests will receive a gift card for Dinner in the Sky in the same value as the cancelled lift.
25. In case the lift has to be cut short due to adverse weather conditions, the guests will receive a gift card in the value of 50% of the interrupted lift, if they had been lifted up for less then half of the lift time.
26. For safety reasons you must be at least 150 cm tall to enjoy Dinner in the Sky.
27. Dinner in the Sky crew are able to assist handicapped people to participate in the event safely.
28. There is a possibilty to order special vegeterian menu. Please mark your request in the additional info field.
29. People under the age of 18 can participate in the event only accompanied by an adult.